Adams Radio Group Salisbury-Ocean City, Maryland is seeking a talented, dynamic Account Executive who loves being in a fast-paced business environment. If you’re a motivated, goal-oriented and highly competitive person with a track record of thriving in sales environments and you get jazzed about over-achieving goals – we have an opportunity for you. Our top Account Executives are resourceful, organized, customer-centric problem solvers who have impeccable communication skills, an ability to cultivate relationships and are driven to be the best in the business. In return, we offer an incredible career opportunity with world-class training and support providing you with the opportunity to realize your full potential as an Account Executive.
Are you a sales superstar? Visit this link for a free assessment: http://bit.ly/delmarvaradio Email Resume/History to: [email protected]
Adams Radio Group Salisbury-Ocean City, Maryland features the top radio and digital sites on the Delmarva Peninsula reaching hundreds of thousands of listeners. Our stations include The Beach-WZBH, BIG 98.5, OC 104, K107.7 and KOOL 104.3/105.1.
The Adams Radio Group Account Executive identifies, solicits and develops marketing campaigns for new business opportunities, develops persuasive proposals in response to client needs, grows existing client relationships, offers solutions to help clients achieve their business goals and insures client satisfaction through collaborative communication. This is a commission based, outside sales position.
* Identify business needs by gaining a deep understanding of client goals and objectives.
* Develop and deliver effective sales presentations as solutions for business needs.
* Continuous prospecting and aggressively seeking new clients through business networking, warm calling and developing referrals to build a sales pipeline.
* Organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced business environment.
* Think creatively by developing original ideas.
* Create revenue streams to meet and exceed targets and goals.
* Prepare sales orders for clients.
* Follow company procedures for order entry, resolving billing issues, sales reporting, CRM input, forecasts and strategies.
* Entrepreneurial and motivated self-starter.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, using CRM tools and social networks.
* Experience in customer satisfaction selling.
* Professional appearance with excellent communication skills.
* Experience developing new business relationships in an ‘outside sales’ environment.
* Ability to exercise good judgement and to work independently.
* Knowledge and desire for developing qualified client leads.
* Understanding of filling a sales funnel, maintaining a business pipeline and associated sales metrics.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field is preferred.
* Valid Driver’s License and insurable at standard rates.
Adams Radio Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment based upon race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.